Caremark Prescription Drug Benefit:
· Retail Refills: Remember to use your new Caremark Prescription Card. Temporary ID card can be found at http://www.caremark.com/
· Mail Refills: Existing mail refills will be transferred from your previous mail service pharmacy.
· Medications that cannot be transferred: Controlled substances and compound medication cannot be transferred to Caremark Mail Service Pharmacy. If you have existing refills for these types of medications, ask your doctor or other prescriber for a new prescription and mail it to Caremark.
· Existing overrides will be transferred from your previous mail service pharmacy.
Things you can do on the Caremark Website: www.caremark.com/trsactivecare
· Home Page: Temporary ID Card
· See Plan Options: Plan copays
· Check Availability and Cost: Check drug cost functionality
· Save Me Money: Mail Order Form
Paper claim Form
Preferred drug list
Formulary Excluded drugs
List of drugs that require a Prior Authorization / Quantity Limit/Step
· Locate a pharmacy: National and Retail- Plus Pharmacy
Mobile apps: Caremark participants can now manage their prescriptions using our new iPhone App. Try it now – it’s FREE.
- Refill and renew mail service prescriptions from yourself and family members
· ID unknown pills with the pill identifier
· Check for potential drug interactions among medications
· Check order status and view your prescription history
· Check drug coverage and cost under your plan
· Find local pharmacies in your plan's network