- Complete the Professional Application
- Submit the Criminal History Record Information Addendum (FORM - CCH.doc)
- Submit a copy of both sides of your valid teaching certificate or a letter from your college or university verifying that you have been recommended for certification with the area(s) of specialization listed
- Copy of your Service Record (if applicable)
- Attach a complete resume.
Thanks for considering Waelder ISD in your future!
++The Waelder ISD is authorized by state law to obtain criminal history record (CCH) information on applicants the district intends to employ (Texas Education Code § 22.083). The information on this form will not be used to determine eligibility for employment, but will be used solely for the purpose of obtaining criminal history record information. Undesirable CCH obtained by WISD through this process may make an applicant ineligible for hire at WISD.
**It is the policy of WISD not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, handicap, or age in its employment practices as required by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended: Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972; the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, as amended; and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, al amended.